Online Auction is Officially Open
The St. John’s Auction Committee is happy to announce that the Online Auction is officially open to everyone! Below is just a sample of what you will find to bid on:
- Wisconsin Dells Wilderness Weekend presented by the ECC
- Bookcase with books created by the Kindergarten Class
- Handmade Quilt designed by the 1st Grade Class
- St. Johns-opoly Game personalized by the 4th Grade Class
- Canvas Prints produced by the 6th Grade Class
- Yarn Art made by the 8th Grade Class
- additional online only items include:
- Men’s and Women’s Harley Davidson Leather Jackets
- Davante Adams Autographed/Framed Photo
Click Here to access the Online Auction Catalog
You will also have the ability to see what we have in store for our Live Auction, Super-Silent Auction, Silent Auction, and our His & Her Raffle Prizes. There is much to see and the catalog will continued to be updated as more items are donated.
Anyone can participate in the online auction, so if you have family & friends that live far away, forward this message onto them and they too can join in on the bidding action.
Bidding for Online Auction ends on Sunday, March 11th
Just as a reminder, if you have not purchased tickets yet, you still have the ability to do so. Click Here and follow the instructions.
The St. John’s West Bend Foundation will again support the auction by matching 50 cents per one dollar (net) raised, up to $50,000! What an amazing gift.
The proceeds for this year’s auction will be continuing to support the updating of the Audio Visual within the St. John’s Church, installing Air Conditioning within the Elementary and Middle School, and supporting the Mission Grant Fund.
Questions or Concerns, please contact Craig Toerpe, Director of Stewardship & Gifting at 262-334-4901 or email@example.com.