All worship services have returned to the sanctuary. With that, we’d like to share with you what the next steps look like for worship ministry.
- First and foremost, if you are ill in any way, we kindly ask that you worship with us via our Livestream found on the St. John’s App, Connections E-Newsletter, and our YouTube page.
- Following the Governor’s order, masks are still required for all in attendance, age five and older.
- We will continue to employ our socially distanced seating pattern with one family unit per pew on opposite ends. There will be overflow seating available in the narthex, and the balcony should all there be no safe seating left in the sanctuary pews.
- We will continue to open the sanctuary windows to increase airflow through the space as long as the outside temperature is reasonable.
- Volunteers will continue to clean high contact surfaces after each worship service.
- Distribution of the Lord’s Supper will continue with the Pastor’s approaching you, where you are seated in the pew.
Whether we are inside or out, with or without a mask, next to each other or distanced, the Lord feeds and strengthens us through worship. We need it!
For those who are medically vulnerable or aren’t ready to be with us in person, we will Livestream our 9:30 AM worship service on Sundays.