Dear Friends in Christ,
Connections matter! Would you like to put a name and face together, making connections with your church family? Now is the time to partner with us as we create an updated St. John’s Pictorial Directory. Our last photo directory was published over a decade ago, and we’ve noticed that we have a bunch of new faces around here and that some of you have become a bit….wiser since the last directory.
Have a fun family photo from a summer vacation or family gathering on your phone? Simply e-mail your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2021. Need us to take a quick Household snapshot for the book? Call the church office OR Click the photo link on our APP to schedule your appointment on Sunday, September 12 or Sunday, September 19 between 9:00-11:00 am in the church gathering space.
St. John’s Pictorial Directory Guidelines:
- The pictorial directory will be printed in house
- Each Household will submit a simple household photo (a vacation photo, picture from a family gathering, holiday, etc.) AND family name, name of everyone pictured, address, preferred phone, and preferred e-mail to: email@example.com
- Photos will NOT be cropped or edited in any way, but may be resized
- Photos should be submitted using the highest photo quality
- St. John’s has the right to refuse any picture submitted
- Contact information is assumed to be shared for internal use unless specified otherwise
- (unlisted phone number)
St. John’s will offer an opportunity for a quick on-site Household snapshot, if needed, on September 12 and September 19 from 9:00-11:00 in the church gathering space.
Please join in this effort together as we continue to Connect, Care and Share in Christ!
The Connections Task Force