Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
We will partner with parents to:
- Provide a structured environment that promotes Christian values and spiritual growth – Nurture Faithful Disciples
- Promote child development through age-appropriate activities – Inspire Academic Excellence
- Encourage children to grow socially, emotionally, intellectually through paly and quiet time opportunities; To allow children to have the opportunity to interact in positive ways that lead to friendships and the ability to cooperate with each other – Equip Christian Leaders
- 11th: Father Daughter Dance
- 12th: K4 Classes Sing @11am Service at St. John's Church
- 17th: St. John's Auction - Cedarburg Cultural Center 5:30-9:30pm
- 27th-31st: Spring Break - No School for K4AM and K3AM Classes
If you would like to learn more about our Church’s Children’s Ministry program, click here.
Would you like to contact us? Please call 262-429-1061 or use this contact form.