We will partner with parents to:
- Provide a structured environment that promotes Christian values and spiritual growth – Nurture Faithful Disciples
- Promote child development through age-appropriate activities – Inspire Academic Excellence
- Encourage children to grow socially, emotionally, intellectually through paly and quiet time opportunities; To allow children to have the opportunity to interact in positive ways that lead to friendships and the ability to cooperate with each other – Equip Christian Leaders
- 12th: Parent's Night Out 6:30pm-8:30pm
- 14th: Service K3 Classes Sing 11:00am
- 18th: Shalom Field Trip - K3 Classes Only 9:00am-11:00am
- 19th: Shalom Field Trip - K4 Classes Only 9:00am-11:00am
*June 1st - K4 Graduation at St. John's Church 6:30pm*
If you would like to learn more about our Church’s Children’s Ministry program, click here.
Would you like to contact us? Please call 262-429-1061 or use this contact form.