Shine…That They May Know.
Now is the time to RSVP for the St. John’s Dinner Auction. Please return your reservation cards to the Church, School or Early Childhood Center offices.
This year our Live Auction will showcase 20 different items/packages for you to bid on. Below are just a few of the items which will be up on the auction block this year.
- 4 person guided hunt at the famous Millford Hunt Club with dinner to follow
- 8 person Scotch Tasting Party
- An autographed & framed Paul Hornung Green Bay Packer Jersey
- Custom built Green Bay Packer coffee table, 2015 team signed Packer football and an autographed & framed Ray Nitschke photo
- 20 person High End Cocktail Party
- One week cabin stay at Presque Isle Lake
- Lake Michigan Charter Fishing Trip for 2
- 20 person Summertime Pool Fun (SPF 20) Party
- Principal for the Day
We will once again have a variety of opportunities for people to purchase raffle tickets. Some of the prizes include a Browning shotgun, 2016 St. John’s Men’s Retreat Cabin Stay and (2) retreat registrations, (4) bottles of Schweiger Winery wine, autographed sports memorabilia, tickets to attend museums and professional sporting events, and more.
St. John’s is also selling tickets for our Community Wide Raffle. Cash prizes of $1000, $750, and $500 will once again be up for grabs. Tickets will be available for purchase the night of the event.
Any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Dawn Oldenettel or Craig Toerpe at 262-334-4901 or by email using the Contact Form.
View a full list of Live Auction Items here
View a full list of Raffle Items here